Before your appointment, I ask you to please make sure that the property is ready to be photographed. This keeps everything running smoothly and on time for other appointments after yours. Failure to have property ready could mean we have to reschedule.
If you need to cancel or reschedule our appointment, please reach out via text or phone call as soon as possible at 321-482-9037 or e-mail email@example.com
Here are some guidelines to prepare your home:
• Remove your vehicle(s) from your driveway and do not to park directly in front of the property. Please aim to park further down the street or in a garage when possible.
• Open window coverings, such as blinds, curtains, or drapes (turn vertical and venetian blinds to open position). This will let in natural light and show favorable views.
• Clean your windows so that they are completely clear and transparent without any smudges or markings
• Remove any items which may be taped or otherwise fastened to the refrigerator.
• Remove everything from your sinks – sponges, brushes, rags and soap
• Remove what you can from all countertops (bread, dishes, toothpaste, combs, soaps, food, toiletries, hand towels, etc.) so that they are entirely clean and open.
• Tidy up the bedrooms. Make your beds and hide all your clothes, either by hanging them in your closets or another storage system
• Put away any and all children’s toys. Put them in storage containers, closets, cabinets, or any other location that is completely out of view.
• If you have a pet: remove any pet bowls, litter boxes, or toys in rooms that you plan to have photographed.
• Put away any newspapers and magazines you have around the house. Put them on bookshelves or store them in drawers to maximize your property’s visual appeal.
• Make sure that all light bulbs work and replace any broken lights. Clean light bulbs to remove dust. It is preferred that lighting is the same hue throughout.
• Roll up or hide garden hoses and hide all garden tools.
• Gather all trash and put it in trash bins outside. Then, conceal all trash containers by moving them out of view during the photoshoot.
• Get the lawn mowed and edged, the weeds pulled, and leaves picked up.
• Make sure the pool and pool area are clean. If you have temporary child fencing, take it down for the photoshoot. Turn on the pumps for waterfalls/spillways to maximize visual appeal.
• Help the photographer by keeping pets and people out of the way during the shoot.
• MOST IMPORTANTLY: Declutter
Thank you and I look forward to showcasing your home in the best way possible!